Online Membership Renewal
Membership dues are CCCPSAA's largest source of revenue and are what enable the chapter to offer programs and events throughout the year. Prompt renewal of membership is always appreciated.
Renews Online for Uninterrupted Access to Benefits
Our online membership renewal process is the fastest and easiest way to renew your membership and ensure that you don't lose access to exclusive member benefits. To renew today, simply complete the steps below and pay via credit or debit card.
If you renew prior to your membership expiration date, your membership will automatically renew for one year from your current expiration date. For example, if your membership expires on June 30, 2019 and you renew on June 15, 2019, your membership will be extended until June 30, 2020.
If you have any questions about renewing your CCCPSAA membership, please feel free to contact a representative of our Membership Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Membership in the Centre County Chapter of the Penn State Alumni Association includes the following benefits:
- Free admission to monthly happy hours -- a great way to meet other Penn State alum in a fun and casual environment
- Special pricing on chapter events and functions, including bus tours, sporting events, and arts/cultural activities
- Volunteer events both on campus and within the State College community -- we frequently support THON, United Way, the State College Food Bank, and our own scholarships for Penn State students
- Access to the online member directory
- Invitation to the chapter's Annual Meeting, typically a professionally catered picnic
- Eligibility for membership in the Penn State Federal Credit Union
CCCPSAA April Fool's 5k, 2016
New to Our Site?
Registration is free. Fill out the fields below and a temporary password will be emailed to you within the next several minutes.